|Real Estate Information|
10 Ways To Find Investment Properties
If you really want the best deals in investment properties, you have to increase your odds by finding more deals. Who is more likely to get a cheap apartment building, an investor that looks through the MLS listings and calls it a day, or the one that uses ten resources? Here are the ten:
1. Talk. Let people know you are looking and sometimes the properties will come to you. There are a lot of owners out there who want to sell, but haven't yet listed their property.
2. Use the internet. Go to a search engine and enter the type of real estate you are looking for, along with the city you want to invest in. You never know what you might find.
3. Drive around looking for "For Sale By Owner" signs. Owners often don't want to pay to keep the ad in the paper every week, so you won't see all properties there.
4. Find abandoned properties. That's a pretty clear sign that the owner doesn't want to deal with the property. He might sell cheap.
5. Find old "For Rent" ads. Call if they are a few weeks old. Landlords are often ready to sell, especially if the haven't yet rented the units out.
6. Talk to bankers. You might get a foreclosed-on investment property cheaper if you buy it before they list it with a real estate agent.
7. Offer someone a finder's fee. There are people that always seem to hear about the good deals. Have such people coming to you.
8. Eviction notices. If your local papers publish eviction notices, or if you can get the information at the courthouse, it can be useful. A landlord who just went through the procees of evicting tenants is a likely seller.
9. Old FSBO ads. If you call on two-month-old "For sale By Owner" ads, and they haven't sold, they may be ready to deal. Owners often give up the effort, but still would love to sell. Help them out!
10. Put an ad in the paper. "Looking for investment properties to buy," might be sufficient to generate a few calls.
Steve Gillman has invested real estate for years. To learn more, and to see a photo of a beautiful house he and his wife bought for $17,500, visit http://www.HousesUnderFiftyThousand.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Australian Real Estate Major to Trial Blockchain-Powered Solar Energy Management Solution - Cointelegraph
Real estate broker Moens sells his custom lakefront home for more than $26 million - Palm Beach Daily News
Real Estate Appraisal - Rental Properties
Real estate appraisal for rental properties isn't the same as for single family homes. If you were looking at a 24-unit building, it would be difficult to find similar ones nearby that have recently sold.
Decorating to Sell a House by Meeting Three Key Needs
Specific marketing campaigns are no longer just for automobiles and designer clothes. Targeted marketing techniques are now applied to houses that are for sale.
Make Money As A Slumlord
Be a slumlord? Okay, I got your attention, now the truth. I really don't recommend that anyone endanger their renters with unsafe housing.
Investment Property Part 2 of 2: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
Welcome to the second portion of a two-part series on investment property. In the first installment, "How Not to Become a Slumlord", we discussed a little of what it takes to own and operate a property as well as some of the do's and don'ts of the property management trade.
So, You Wanna Buy Pre-Foreclosures?
So you wanna buy pre-foreclosures? or at the courthouse steps? So many people ask us about this. Here's our '30 second seminar' on it.
Commercial Real Estate: Assessing The Unique Features Of Commercial Real Estate Parcels
As commercial real estate development progresses into the 21st century, many of the principles upon which the market was founded remain the same. Whether you are a property owner, developer, or commercial real estate agent, identifying and marketing the unique features of your commercial property will maximize the attractiveness of the site to prospective buyers or tenants.
Many Ways To Make Money In Real Estate!
Real Estate is a multi-faceted investment arena - there are MANY different methods to earn money from different niches in real estate. One or several may work for YOU!Here's the typical experience: "buy your own residence and sell it when its all paid off and you want to retire, oh my gosh look at all the money its worth".
What Real Estate Lenders Look ForLenders control many programs -- some make use of over 200! Generally, lenders look for the following typical standards, with many exceptions:1. Absolutely no late mortgage payments2.
Writing on the Wall - Are REITs a Better Investment for You?
When I was a young child I had many annoying tendencies. My mother explained to me that the most annoying was my need to write on the walls of every room.
How to Buy Fixers for Profit
Do you dream of becoming a multi-millionaire real estate investor? Here's how to get started: find a bargain "fixer-upper" owned by a worried seller. The hardest house for a homeowner to sell is a "doghouse," "dump," or "fixer-upper.
Selling Investment Houses: Props & Profits
New Marketing and Design Psychology ideas help you stage homes for sale to motivate buyers and generate top dollar. Instead of leaving investment houses vacant, my husband and I add a few props to increase our profits.
Is An Old Home for You? - The Pros
If you prefer a home that is unique and has character, you probably are giving some thought to buying an older home. Before buying, it's a good idea to carefully evaluate the pros and cons of owning the home.
Lake Havasu Real Estate
Lake Havasu real estate is a hot commodity. With surrounding attractions such as the London Bridge, English Village, Mohave Desert, and Lake Havasu, it's no wonder that the place has become a popular place to live.
The Value of Building Home Equity
There are numerous advantages to owning a home. One of the serious advantages is the equity that is built over time.
Buying Real Estate Thats Not For Sale
Buying real estate can start with a look in the newspaper, a visit to a broker, or a search online. These are all good ways to find your next investment property.
Investing in Residential Real Estate: Achieving Positive Cash Flow
When investing in real estate, it is highly desirable to achieve positive cash flow on a month-to-month basis. This is true even if you are counting on property value appreciation to supply the bulk of your desired return on investment.
Real Estate Investing Is A Better Gamble Than The Lottery
Real estate investing begins when you move to the starting point.Get ready.
The Many Benefits Of Lease Purchasing
Lease Purchasing affords wonderful benefits and opportunities to sellers, buyers, investors and those who would like to operate a home-based business. Lease Purchasing allows you to control property without ownership which has benefits for all.
Eleven Questions to Ask in an Agent Interview
Questions Sellers Should Ask in Agent Interviews:1. Is your license in good standing?You can check an agent's certification yourself with your state's department of real estate.
Selling Your Home In The Winter
In many parts of the country, selling a home during the winter months can be a challenge. Dreary, cold weather and the end-of-the-year holidays can keep buyers away and heighten fears of your home staying on the market longer than expected.
|home | site map|
|© 2006 TIGER MEDIA|